Robotic Ambient Assistive Living Technologies
TurtleBot is a low-cost, personal robot kit with open-source software.
With TurtleBot, you’ll be able to build a robot that can drive around your house, see in 3D, and have enough horsepower to create exciting applications.
- Robotnik TurtleBot2 Platform
- Robot Operating System (ROS)
Wired Building Management Systems
- AAL House fully supports KNX Worldwide standard for Home and Building Control. Respective deployment aims to tackle both research and commercial objectives.
- It comprises an ideal setup where research activities can be demonstrated, validated and presented.
- A critical goal of this setup is to attract the interest of installation engineers who which to gain access to state-of-art technologies, respective knowledge, experience, know-how and even training.
- Zennio Touch-MyDesign - KNX Capacitive Touch Switch
- Touch-MyDesign Plus is an updated version of the original Touch-MyDesign, the KNX multifunction capacitive touch switch from Zennio. Like the classic model, Touch-MyDesign Plus provides a fully customizable solution for the room control, including hotel rooms, offices or any other environment where the user needs to control climate systems, lighting, blinds, scenes, etc.
Wireless Sensor Network Cyberphysical systems
- IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee
- IEEE 802.15.1/Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Low Energy
Message Passing Communication Technologies
- Voice Tracker™ array microphone can pick up talker throughout the entire room, it has often been used for conferencing application.
- The PLAY:1 is the newest, most compact Sonos wireless speaker that lets you use any Sonos controller to control and enjoy all the music you want all over your home.